contact me:

singinonmymind@hotmail.es

knitted


 [ zara sweater
missoni skirt
accesorize necklace
mango bag
zapa shoes ]

Possibly the most famous and copied knit pattern design ever, Missoni. In love with all they do and finally added one of their pieces to my closet. The dresses looked like too much for me, so I thought it would be better to start with a small dose. I'm seriously in love with this skirt <3!

Probablemente el estampado y diseño en punto más famoso y copiado, Missoni. Me encanta esta marca y prácticamente todo lo que hacen, así que finalmente he añadido una de sus piezas a mi armario. Los vestidos eran demasiado para mí, así que pensé que sería mejor idea empezar con una pequeña dosis. Me encanta mi falda nueva <3!

12 comentarios:

CessOviedo dijo...

Los colores neutrales te quedan perfectos, el tejido es espectacular, me ha encantado tu blog, te sigo ahora!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Kristina dijo...

WOW your photos are A M A Z I N G !!!!1
so beautiful :O

www.simplebutreal.com

Stand by me dijo...

Me encantan tienes unas fotos muy bonitas
Te sigo desde, pasate por mi blog
http://restinpeacemymaturity.blogspot.com/

jill dijo...

gorgeous photoshoot! these look very professional, I love the limited palate. You're quite the model!

x jill
www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

Neris dijo...

WOW! Love this look, especially the skirt! YOu look gorgeous! I'm following you now, hope you do the same :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Sassi dijo...

I really really love your skirt!
X

FashionFreak/Mihaela dijo...

loove this!

My blog♥mfashionfreak

menina elegante dijo...

I adore that skirt!! SOOO jealous that you have a missoni!! :D x

Mela dijo...

Hey, I follow now your amazing blog!! Hope you follow me back...:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE dijo...

Very nice post, and photos on your blog are very nice. You are so creative! :)

http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
My blog. Follow if you like. I follow you for sure :*

Fashionthroughtravel dijo...

Very nice outfit! I love nude the nude colors, such a combination is perfect for the summer!

fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

sooz dijo...

that skirt is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! loving the look.

http://www.solifestyle.com