contact me:

singinonmymind@hotmail.es

pussy cat is missing


[ maje sheer t-shirt
maje leather skirt
esprit ballet flats ]

Lately in love with the french brand Maje , oh la la! the garments' quality is so good and the designs so simple but so cool! Not much else to say, the weather in Berlin is great now and i wanna enjoy it outside =) happy sunday!

Últimamente estoy enamorada de la marca francesa Maje, oh la la! la calidad de las prendas es buenísima y los diseños muy simples pero geniales. Poco más que contar, el tiempo en Berlín está siendo de lo más veraniego, así que solo quiero salir a disfrutarlo =) ¡feliz domingo!


10 comentarios:

Malu dijo...

i love this look! great photos:)

xx
**Check out my Stylish Confessions!**

Mela dijo...

Really cute outfit!! I like you wearing this leather skirt...:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

Tamara dijo...

¡¡Pero qué guapísima, me encantan las fotos ;) !!

MuaK

Clément Dezelus dijo...

Beautiful ! Love your style, very natural and elegant !

TheMadTwins dijo...

Love your look! It's just perfect!
And you also look sooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx London

Caroline dijo...

I am quite intigued by the brand Maje as well. It reminds me a bit of Isabel Marant, but a bit more toned down and elegant.

Despina dijo...

u look so beautiful!love the top and the sunglasses :)
u have a lovely blog.i am following you.hope u will follow me back if u like mine :)

Sanity Notebook dijo...

I love this look, Gorgeous.

Fabrizia dijo...

Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great!
If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

theinternetgarbage.com dijo...

You look great in that outfit! Feel like I should have come across these photos in a street style blog or magazine! I will have to check out the brand, although we probably don't have it over here yet!

Love your blog, and hope that if you have time you will stop by my site, The Internet Garbage and leave some feedback! We are just getting our feet off the ground and would love to see you around!

Much love,
The Internet Garbage