contact me:

singinonmymind@hotmail.es

statics

 [ sfera knit
maje leather skirt
mango loafers
mango bracelet ]


When he said this jumper looked like the static on tv, it took me a while to remember what it was. Being born in the 80's, what an experience that was! it's crazy how the world has changed so quickly and how we barely remember the prehistoric technology we used to have at home. As my brother likes to say "hey, we live in the future and we arrived here without being raised with an ipad in our hands!"





10 comentarios:

cool hunter dijo...

me encanta el jersey!!! besos
spanishcoolhunterb.

Beauty Follower dijo...

NIce casual outfit, like your ponytail!

Fabrizia dijo...

Such a nic post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful photos!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Little Lily dijo...

Valenta, que eres una valenta yendo así que fresca a la playa! ;)

Elena TMH* dijo...

Qué ganas de hacer fotos en la playa! En serio ese suéter es de Sfera? Me encanta! Creo que voy a darme una vuelta por allí jaja!
Yo ya ni me acordaba de ese fondo jaspeado, es increíble cómo ha cambiado el mundo en 20 años, en algunas cosas no sé si para mejor :S

Un besito!

Natalie Koltunovskaya dijo...

Very nice sweater!

paula dijo...

me encanta el look, el jersey es precioso

Mary M. dijo...

OMG! I so want your sweater, and the combination is incredible, love your blog!

Love, Mary
http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

Gunel (Guni) dijo...

Casual and beautiful! Following you! Check out my blog and follow if you like please! =}

http://artbyguni.blogspot.com/

Vintage Hype dijo...

Oh, this outfit is perfect! Mini leather skirt + jumper = perfect!

And the last time I saw the sea, it was in spain, last summer, so this picture really reminds me spain (maybe the fact that you write your blog half spanish too^^)even If I don't know where the picture has been taken.